1987 Carrara Coupe Guards Red over black leather.
- Owned by local customer since 2003, engine rebuilt then at 103K miles by Paul Schwarz.
- Many records
- Currently shows 158K miles.
- Driven by older couple occasionally at DE events never beyond the blue group. and serviced by Instant-G.
- Stock other than
- Bilstein sport shocks,
- Elephant racing PolyBronze Bushings front and rear,
- Tarrett front upper ball mounts
- updated torsion bars (21F+28R)
- Factory 6+7×16 fuchs wheels.
- Recent service including new front brake calipers and rotors, rear caliper rebuild, valve adjust and oil change.
- Working original AC system
- Paint is so-so nice driver but no Concours Queen.
- Nice black seats and interior in nice shape including the dash.
- Update 7/25/19: sunroof leak causes shrinkage of drivers lower seat cover. Sunroof no longer leaks but seat bottom cover needs replacement. Passenger and driver’s seat back in good condition.