2006 Porsche GT3 Cup - GranAm Spec, WPOZZZ99Z6S798028
This car has 2 hours on the engine and 20 hours on the sequential transmission.
- Brembo Endurance Brake Calipers and 15" floating rotors
- Carbon splitter
- Carbon Flared Front Fenders
- Crawford Wing and uprights
- JRZ Adjustable Shocks
- Fuel Cell with Double Dry-Break
- Crash Bars
- PWR Radiators
- PMNA Throttle Blipper
- 2 Sets Spare BBS Wheels
- Cockpit-Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
- BIG headers
- 2 hours on engine, 20 on transmission.
Video of the car being raced 3/3/13 by Carl Tofflemire, two owners back.
Rumored but not confirmed - 2008 Daytona 24, it may have been a grand-am car.
Vintage 2006 in TRG livery