996 and 993 twin turbo brakes 911 1969-1989
Fully functioning e-brake
17" wheel requirement, no change in offset
|Front brake description 996tt||Ventilated discs, cross-drilled, 330x34mm, four piston aluminium calipers|
|Rear brake description 996tt||Ventilated discs, cross-drilled, 330x28mm, four piston aluminium calipers|
|Front brake description 993tt||Ventilated discs, cross-drilled, 322x32mm, four piston aluminium calipers|
|Rear brake description 993tt||Ventilated discs, cross-drilled, 322x28mm, four piston aluminium calipers|
996 Twin Turbo
- These kits feature all factory rotors, calipers and pads.
- This makes replacement parts easy, new rotors readily available and inexpensive.
- Emergency brake functionality is retained
- Kits also require a 23mm master cylinder, available separately
- Whole car kit $3195 includes front and rear take off 996 tt monoblock brakes and rotors, adapters, etc. ready to bolt on!
- Note, these are used rotors and calipers and will include hardware (clips, pins etc.)
- They may or may not include pads,
- If they came with pads and they were 80% or more we keep them, and more importantly they come with the 8 isolator disks which add up to over $100!
- Photos available upon request, all photos here are of used parts
- Supply your own brakes:
- Front Kit: two special hubs, new wheel bearings, seals, and two adapters, hardware $695
- Rear Kit: 2 adapters, mounting hardware $349
- Front and rear adapter kit $995
- Kit also available for
- 996NA/BoxsterS/Boxster, must use 996 rear rotors. $75 additional, we make these one at a time.
- 930 Trailing Arm: $75 upcharge on the rears, same reason, we make the adapters one at time!
- 930 Master Cylinder also required, we stock these at market price (around $349)
- Front bearing caps $35 each, 2 required.
Please note: The hardware (16 bolts) add up to $92!
Note: We recommend 65 or 72mm studs on the front hubs and can supply these. Inquire on pricing.
We also recommend a 23mm master cylinder for either power or manual brakes. Inquire for current pricing (around $349).
Uses standard 911 brake lines.
Also works with GT3 brakes!