1982 European 911 SC 3.6
Former Cyntex Development Car
This car is primarily used to test customer 3.6 crate engines. It has had everything from a stock 964 to modified 3.8s and even a supercharged engine for a while. It was also the very first 3.6 conversion we did, back in 1999.
Engine specs below vary, but the
- 930 Brakes (early) with front floating rotors
- 22/28mm torsion bars
- 22mm F+R Swaybars
- 930 Brakes with drilled 12″ rotors
- Color-matched Recaro SRD seats
- RUF rear package shelf with glove box doors
- Euro 915 trans with LSD
- Genuine RUF Urethane front valance
- Bumperette delete rear
- 8+9.5×17″ CMW wheels made from genuine fuchs forged centers
- 1994 C2 3.6 with CYNTEX chips, 1-7/8″ headers and flowmaster exhaust.
- Somewhere in the 285-365 HP range, depending on the day of the week sometimes. Goes pretty good!
Update March 2002, Rebuild 1991 motor