We build custom DME/Engine wiring harnesses to order for 964, 993 and aftermarket ECUs.
Porsche replacement harnesses built of upgraded materials and lighter wight, higher heat resistance, better conductivity than factory.
We use 48 combinations of colors and gages so tracing wiring is straightforward, and generally adhere to European color standards for power, ground, etc.
- PTFE (Teflon) Coated Silver Plated Wire MIL-W-16878/4 Type E
- Factory AMP/Tyco/Porsche style connectors
- Engine Conversion harnesses built with direct to chassis connections, no separate conversion harness required
- 964 into 70-89 911
- 993 55-pin into 964
- 993 55 pin into 70-89 911
- 84-89 3.2 into 70-83
- Direct Replacement
- 1984-89 3.2
- 1989-94 964
- 1994-98 993 – 95 and Varioram universal 55 pin
Note: as of this point we are not manufacturing 88-pin 993 harnesses. In the past we converted these harnesses to 55-pin to add flexibility in tuning and eliminate driv-blok.