3.6 Conversion Kit Contents and Pricing Sheets (Microsoft Excel Format) :
- Kit Contents – What do you need, what is nice to have and what’s icing on the cake.
- 3.6 Conversion Cost Estimator – Excel Spreadsheet Allows you to add options and get total pricing
- Complete Crate Motor Sample Pricing for 1969-89 Updated frequently, see pricing date on spreadsheet.
- E-mail us for current inventory or a custom configuration: [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: THE SHEETS ABOVE ARE THE ONLY SOURCE OF CURRENT PRICING, Information in other articles on this site may or may not be up to date
C2/993 – 3.6 liter Engine Conversion Kits for 911
- What’s a Crate Motor?
- FAQs – Please read these before calling
- Engines, which one should you choose, what are the issues to consider:
- 3.6 Engine Variants what are the differences among 3.6 engines?
- Bigger is Better: Cubic Centimeters and Cubic Dollars Why not just upgrade my 3.2 or 3.0?
- More Facts and Myths about 964 and 993
- Even more 3.6 ramblings – a retrospective
- DME/ECU Computer Considerations, 964, 993, OBD-II and DriveBlok
- How a Varioram Works
- The Truth about 3.8s
- 3.6 Conversion FAQs
- 3.6 Conversions: A little history or why we do what we do.
- Can I keep my air conditioning?
- What heat options are available?
- 993 Valve Guide Wear
- 993 Lifter Issues
- Case Through-Bolt Leakage
- Early 964 Head Gasket Failure
- 964 Fuel Line Failure
- What about 996 or 997 water cooled motors?
- GT3 and 996/7 turbo
- Turbo and Supercharging Pros and cons for all motors
- Varioram Fitment Interference – Myths, Fact and Solutions to Decklids and Air Conditioning
- Shipping – Kit, Crate Engine or the Car?
- How much work is this, what will it do to my car’s value and is it reversible?
- Cars we have done: Instant-G 3.6 and 3.8 Conversions
- Recommended Options
- Exhaust Systems For 3.6
- Popular Options Pack
- Superchargers want another 100 HP? See how we did it.
- GT3 SuperCup Water Cooled Conversion : Stay Tuned
Here are some of the cars we have done:
This kit includes:
- All hardware, studs, engine mount bolts, etc.
- 915 or G50 flywheel will accept factory clutch kit
- Modification of engine sheet metal and rear cross member
- Proper Mahle fuel filter and braided steel lines
- Oil lines to tank and thermostat and fittings
- Electrical harness from DME harness to chassis
- Complete instructions and wiring diagram, and tech support!
- Click Here for a detailed listing – with current pricing