- Approx 83 hours. on engine and trans build.
- Black/Red/white wrap (red underneath)
- 2000 996 GT3 Cup. Car was run in original Super Cup series in Europe, includes logbooks for NASA, SCCA and the SuperCup original Wagonpaas logbook (Monaco, SPA etc.) Car was a Farnbacher-Loles car that was imported to the United States. I am the 4th owner.
- Car is the current SCCA Touring-1 track record holder at a couple of tracks including SCCA Mid-Ohio this year.
- 2005 Cup Updates include:
- 2003+ spec tail
- Engine Uprated intake to 390 HP at 7300 RPM (click for sound)
- Engine Max RPM 8000
- 6-piston GT3 type 350mm brake rotors front
- 4 piston 997 Spec GT3 rear calipers
- Bosch ABS-4
- Center vent radiator upper outlet and ducting
- Gold heat wrapped engine bay
- Passenger seat and right net installed
- AIM Dash with GPS tracking and SCCA Transponder
- Lexan windshield with tear-offs
- Spare set BBS center-lock wheels
Just completed a service in Florida to fix a couple minor things including hoses and new belts. Previously owner had the car maintained full time in Texas. I bought the car with about 74 hours and I think it has 86 hours now (has an hour meter). Has only hit the track about 8 times since I have owned it. No issues.
Full AIM system with GPS. Transponder installed and will stay with the car. Small normal dings from racing, small estimate 4″ dent near passenger rear wheel well from previous owner. Spare brake pads I will throw in as well. Front rotors are new. Has RSR carbon fiber intake and RSR brake ducts installed. Fuel port installed. Wired for Motorola radios.
Car is currently located in Florida (Daytona area), however it is headed to Virginia (Norfolk) to be stored until sale as I have bought another car and this one will be parked until it is sold.
The car is red body, red cage and is (previous owner relayed this) one of only 2 Cup’s that were done in red. The car is wrapped with black/red/white overlays for numbers only.
Everything works. Early year cup car motor last to 120-150 hours or more depending on who you ask so this car is not even close to rebuild time. I put around a dozen hours on it across 9 weekends.
Seller Notes:”Minor normal racing wear and tear. One approx 4″ dent near passenger rear wheel well that was on the car when I bought it and wasn’t worthy of needing fixed.”
- Tear offs on front windshield.
- Right side net installed
- Includes the AIM laptop cable
- Intake is new (2 races old)
- Air jacks just serviced including 1 that was completely redone.
- Will include air jack wand and the big torque wrench as well and Ingersol Rand air gun and socket for center-lock wheels.
Bill of sale and include 996 Cup manuals and all logbooks, service documents, import documents from when it was imported from Europe.
This is a purpose built 996 Cup car and was never a street car, there is no title and the car is NOT street legal 🙂