2009 Porsche 997 GT3 Cup
- Original Cup car with approx. 30 hours on engine and transmission after rebuild. Engine done at 71.5 hours, trans at 70.
- Original Motion shocks, two spare sets of BBS wheels.
- PFC rotors and pads with 2 hours of use plus used spare rotors and pads.
- Original documentation, air jack wand, regulator and hose.
- Spare rear axles with CV joints.
- Original door windows and rear quarter windows with vents.
- Addition of driver cool suit tank and driver cold air system.
- Misc spares include new belts, throttle cables, tie-down brackets.
- There is a crack in the corner of the windshield but it has been taped and has not changed.
- This car was used for the SCCA GT2 race at Daytona several years ago and a couple of events since.
- Purchased 11/17/2019 from Peterson Toyota Motorsports.
From original listing
Cont. Porsche Models: Race Cars
Mileage (numbers only please): 75
Price (no $ sign please): $129500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): SouthEast
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual – 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: None
Ready to race!
Up for sale is a 2009 Porsche factory built cup GT3 in outstanding condition. The car was purchased earlier this year for track day and practice use, previous owner also used primarily as a track day car. As you can see the car comes with both SCCA and NASA logbooks and has received annual tech inspections for 2013 but was never raced. The car has 75 hours total, with a major engine rebuild done by Autometrics at 71.5 hours. Transmission rebuilt at 70 hours by Bill Rader Motorsports also included new clutch and axles. Car also features new pads and rotors. This car is ready for anything with its practically new engine, transmission and brakes. No accident history. Car comes with 3 sets of wheels. Contact ————— with any additional questions. Car is located in the Raleigh, NC area.
Link to full album with 46 pictures: 2009 Porsche GT3 Cup Photos by burtondude152 | Photobucket
You must be logged in to post a comment.