2009 Porsche 997 GT3 Cup
- Original Cup car with approx. 30 hours on engine and transmission after rebuild. Engine done at 71.5 hours, trans at 70.
- Original Motion shocks, two spare sets of BBS wheels.
- PFC rotors and pads with 2 hours of use plus used spare rotors and pads.
- Original documentation, air jack wand, regulator and hose.
- Spare rear axles with CV joints.
- Original door windows and rear quarter windows with vents.
- Addition of driver cool suit tank and driver cold air system.
- Misc spares include new belts, throttle cables, tie-down brackets.
- There is a crack in the corner of the windshield but it has been taped and has not changed.
- This car was used for the SCCA GT2 race at Daytona several years ago and a couple of events since.
- Purchased 11/17/2019 from Peterson Toyota Motorsports.
From original listing
FS: 2009 Porsche GT3 Cup