A few notes, Sunday July 17, 2023, 6:16 pm. Weekend in the shop paid off:
- Turns out on a G50 car, if you do not have a pedal board installed you can ruin the master cylinder while bleeding the clutch. Yeah. Never knew that. Replaced clutch master cylinder. My mistake = my cost, though the pedal board was needed.
- Rennline climate controls installed. Those guys need to write some instructions, that was more than a full day with the blower, underhood flappers, cables, electrical, and hoses.
- Under hood, cleanup is done. I made a mounting plate for the oil cooler relays, didn’t want to add any holes so used the fender mounting bolts.
- The interior configuration is complete. Still waiting on another round of tach repairs from Specialty Guage. Hopefully, they will send it tomorrow (Monday, 7/17). First try made it rev to 3000 instead of 2000 but that really doesn’t help much!
- Another 24 hours since Thursday, with an assistant!
- Mount the hood (need an assistant, I did mark adjustments)
- Attach license plate wires, delaer is sending clips down tomorrow we shall see.
- Just realized there is no fuel tank vent, working on that.